LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COURSE
and LAW ENFORCEMENT LEADERS
Oct 30 - Nov 3, 2017 | Evanston, Illinois
- Registration fee is $1750
- Refunds: Prior to July 31st - 75%, Prior to Aug 31st - 50%, No refund after Aug 31st
- Click HERE to learn more about and apply for the Captain Timmy Stackpole Memorial Scholarship
- The Paddy Brown Program and the PBP "Werewolf Initiative" will be awarding Three Scholarships for the
LUF Leadership Development Course
The Mission: "To prepare leaders to assume the highest responsibilities of public service by developing strength of body, mind, character and critical thought."
- Five days of dynamic instruction, discussion and collaboration oriented on tactical leadership.
- Includes professional reading requirements, a tactical fitness seminar at Northwestern University, group exercises and post-seminar assignments to reinforce key concepts.
- Seeks to advance moral, mental, and physical fitness skills while reinforcing an appreciation for tactical competency.
COURSE CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- The Moral Imperative of Leadership
- Mission-Oriented Leadership
- Develop and Implement Your Command Philosophy
- Optimizing Human Performance at Fires and Emergencies
- Tactical Fitness
- Critical Thinking and Complex Problem Solving
COURSE ADVISORS INCLUDE:
- Major Jason Brezler, USMC/FDNY
- BC Eric Nurnberg, Iowa City FD
- DC Tom Richardson, FDNY
- Joe Schweitzer, US Naval Academy Ethics Advisor
- Jim Roussell, Chicago Police Chief of Staff and USMC (Ret)
- Stew Smith, former US Navy SEAL
- FF Jimmy Lopez, FDNY
"The ability of fire and police departments to achieve mission-success in
protecting life, property and the environment while reducing the risk to personnel
is ALWAYS contingent on the 'Human Factors' — the Moral, Mental and
Physical qualities and abilities of leaders." — Leadership Under Fire
Eric Nurnberg, Course Director, Leadership Under Fire
Email: email@example.com • Website: www.leadershipunderfire.com